Sleeping on your side might be the only way you fall asleep.
But is this hurting your posture and your knees?
When you sleep on your side, your knee joints rub against each other causing friction and pain, and it also misaligns your spine. This often causes aches and pains in the knees, legs, and lower back too. Help to remedy this with the MyPostureReflex™ Side Sleeper Knee Pillow. Made of memory foam, the pillow features a contoured design that fits comfortably between your knees. It supports and cushions your knees while aligning your spine to give you an undisturbed night’s sleep.
- The memory foam always holds its shape
- Ventilation hole allows the pillow to breathe
- Elastic strap ensures that the pillow stays in place
- Removable, machine-washable cover
- Perfect support pillow for pregnant women too